Monday, October 29, 2012

A Shelf

Having a track plan and then realizing it won't work certainly does set things back a little, but I press on. I started building the shelf over the layout to store kits, 1/2 built structures and some of the more bulky items like bottles of scenic cement ... I think I have a half dozen! I need to keep under the layout relatively clear to store some things from the garage like wood, paint cans, etc.
This 6" wide bracket will be around the 3 walls with either a 10" board or the commercial 11" white shelf, depending on price when I get to the store. In front of this bracket, attached to the shelf will be the 4' florescent light fixtures (with 2 or so 2 footers filling the gaps) and then there will be a 8" tall sky blue valence to hide the lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment