Monday, November 16, 2015

Sometimes....

Sometimes, the solution is easier than you think. I had some time in the train room tonight while I was listening to the Bengal game. Been working on several small projects so I continued cleaning up the cabinets, spray painted a couple of cars and the new LAS Fabrics builfing, and tweaked some scenery around the tunnels and in Herminie.
 While I was working on these projects I was running some trains on the inner and outer mainlines. Four new cars from the train show last weekend performed well and I decided to tackle some of the RIP cars. I think I mentioned my frustration building about 10 new cars that would not run only to discover the wheelsets were not correct...too wide for the track. I replaced them on 6 "broken" cars and added them to the running trains...no problems. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment