Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Great Finds

I’ve posted a few times about great finds at the stores. Most recently, my stop at T&K Hobby and looking around the Beavercreek Hobby Lobby. Sometimes, I have great finds IN the train room. My inspiration to finish the Yough River was from the Woodland Scenics Realistic Water I had sitting around for the last couple of years from the N Scale 2’ x 4’ module the twins and I were going to build (did not get very far). The inspiration to finish the scene came from discovering about 8 ready to plant conifers and another couple dozen deciduous trees. Not to mention the figures I have collected over the last 12 months or more - canoers, backpackers, wild birds, and fishermen.
Tonight I was moving a few things around and found another stack of materials I had set aside. I went ahead and placed the laundry women on the layout in Herminie. The first aid trailer needs assembled but is planned to really wrap up Camp Bruce (with a few more tress and the Boy Scout troop I have waiting). I found the package of office equipment (desk, tables, chairs) that I bought earlier this year for the Westinghouse office building, the rest of the kit for the Irwin Tower and the details for Niigata Street - mailboxes, fire hydrants, phone booths and more!
That should keep me busy through Christmas or so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment