Thursday, August 27, 2015

Weekend Notes

This past weekend, I had a little more free time than usual and wisely spent it working on the train. I did not accomplish much in the way of "major" changes but niched away at a few items that have been hanging around.
Daily Coal & Fuel Oil gets a little scenery
  • Completed the scenery between the West Yard and the wall from the end of the layout to the PPG/Heinz spur.
  • Added the remaining I beams to the underside of the Rt. 30 bridge.
  • Added a roof to GGS Cabinets, unique on the layout as I spray painted it black, sprinkled on some sand and added another layer of painted.
  • Finished the scenery around the Dailey Coal & Fuel Oil spur.
  • Tested a mockup building flat for the PPG building on the spur.
Finished the scene from the rails to the wall in Irwin Yard
All in all, not a lot of changes but each little thing moves the layout forward. Soon, I will have the most development layout of the 5 or so I have built!


No comments:

Post a Comment